Expert WCAG Web Accessibility Audits
Identify critical accessibility failures in your website with an accessibility audit.
We perform in-depth accessibility evaluation of your website using a combination of automated tools and expert-based manual testing and provide recommendations for remediation.
What our Website Accessibility Audit Includes:
Our website accessibility audit service includes testing with automated and manual tools (including a screen readers), a comprehensive accessibility report that documents the accessibility barriers, recommendations for accessibility remediation and example code snippets along with guidance.
We perform accessibility audits on all major browsers and screen readers, most of our employees and partners are people with disabilities and are experts in using various assistive technologies.
Use our accessibility pricing calculator that will help estimate the cost of achieving WCAG Compliance.
Our team of accessibility specialists apply a proven methodology to help your organization understand the state of your digital accessibility.
- The latest standards: we assess digital content against the industry-leading Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at the AA level
- Accessibility Methodology: we follow a proven methodology to identify all accessibility bugs using automated and manual accessibility testing. All pages and components are evaluated by people with disabilities who use screen readers.
- Understandable results: our website accessibility audit results come in an easy-to-understand spreadsheet, featuring high-level summaries and line by line breakdowns of our accessibility testing results.
- Accessibility Consulting: We also include accessibility consulting with our lead accessibility specialists to help answer any questions.
What our Accessibility Audit Report contains:
- Executive Summary: A comprehensive dashboard of the pages audited, total accessibility failures identified, failures by impact and WCAG checkpoint.
- Summary: Summary of the accessibility failure
- Description: Detailed description of the accessibility failure in plain language
- Recommendation: How to fix the accessibility bug along with an example code
- Impact: The impact of the accessibility bugs on the overall accessibility compliance of the website
- The report is presented in a table which clients can access from their dashboard. Clients can also download the accessibility report as a CSV file and upload into bug tracking systems.
After completing an accessibility audit of your website, you have a list of accessibility violations to address. It’s common, especially during first-round reviews, to find a significant number of accessibility issues when getting started with accessibility. Let’s get to work on fixing them.
Not all accessibility violations are equally problematic, nor does every barrier require equal effort to resolve. Major barriers might be able to be handled in a couple minutes, while minor inconveniences could require significant creativity and effort to address. When you request an expert accessibility evaluation from HolisticA11Y, issues are prioritized as follows:
- High – This issue will fully block some users from a core function of the service or significant portion of content.
- Medium – This issue causes a noticeable inconvenience to some users, but can be worked around with effort.
- Low – This issue might cause a minor inconvenience to some users.
Seek Expert Help
Sometimes accessibility barriers can be easy to identify, but the solutions to those barriers are less clear. For consultation on specific issues with regard to the accessibility audit report, leave us a message and our accessibility experts would get back to you.
Review the Work
Especially with code changes, accessibility fixes for one issue may inadvertently cause issues elsewhere. Re-review your content or service after making any changes to confirm no new errors were introduced. Get a re-audit of the website once the fixes are in place, our accessibility specialists will validate all the code fixes.
Plan for Future
Be proactive in ensuring the accessibility of your digital presence. It’s easier and provides a better user experience to be accessible upfront via training and awareness than it is to be continually looking backwards at what is currently broken. After completion of website accessibility evaluation and fixing the issues found, we encourage you to go beyond and take the next steps to minimize any remediation efforts you need to make in the future.
Schedule Accessibility Audits
Technology is always changing. Scheduling regular accessibility audits will help you identify potential barriers before they have the chance to impact your users, and will prevent a sizable backlog of tasks being created all at once.
Ready to begin your Website Accessibility Audit?
Let us help you with achieving accessibility compliance! Fill the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.